Croydon Peace Education Programme (PEP)
These Peace Education Programme Workshops are hosted by Peace Partners
Where: The Arthur Davison Suite, The Fairfield Halls, Croydon
When: Saturday 30th November 2pm - 5pm and Saturday 7th December 2pm - 5pm
There is no charge for the course but places are limited.
You can register for one or both of the events.
The themes will be different on the two days.
There will be the opportunity to:
- experience four Peace Education Programme themes first hand, during the two workshops
- explore some related activities
- have time for reflection and discussions
- think about how you might present the course in your organisation or group
- think about how you might like to help with a Peace Education Programme course
- receive help in setting up the workshops yourself
Arthur Davison Suite
Directions and car parking:
There is no car park at the Fairfield Halls yet
To attend these free workshops register here:
What is PEP?
The Peace Education Programme is in use around the world in community based organisations, youth groups, correctional institutions, post-conflict zones, schools, and more, to help people discover inner resources and access personal peace.
PEP consists of several 10-session courses that explore the meaning of personal peace, each helping participants discover their own inner resources to live more fulfilling lives. The sessions focus on 10 different themes: Peace, Appreciation, Inner Strength, Self-Awareness, Clarity, Understanding, Dignity, Choice, Hope, and Contentment.
The core material for each theme is a selection of video excerpts from Prem Rawat’s talks. Sessions also include facilitated reflection time, participant discussion, and workbook learning.
For queries please email: email@example.com